Enjoy our family's blog
She looks like she is getting so big. I can't wait to meet her! I will call you soon. Sorry I haven't yet!
Oh My Gosh! Those are the cutest pictures - she is SO cute!
haha thats funny! i love the one in the jumper! Randie
she dosent look like the same avery anymore she has light hair and she just looks different! i need here right now! miss yall
ah she is so cute, i love the sleeping in her bouncer picture...so sweet!
I am so glad you found me and invited me to your blog. It's fun to see what you've been up to. Congrats on the new baby girl!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She looks like she is getting so big. I can't wait to meet her! I will call you soon. Sorry I haven't yet!
Oh My Gosh! Those are the cutest pictures - she is SO cute!
haha thats funny! i love the one in the jumper!
Randie
she dosent look like the same avery anymore she has light hair and she just looks different!
i need here right now!
miss yall
ah she is so cute, i love the sleeping in her bouncer picture...so sweet!
I am so glad you found me and invited me to your blog. It's fun to see what you've been up to. Congrats on the new baby girl!
Post a Comment